5th Wheel Sites in Southern UK

RV & Motorhome Club homepage Forums General Chat 5th Wheel Sites in Southern UK

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony Hamilton sr avatarTony Hamilton sr
    Participant

Hi ALL
    I have an issue which is rather frustrating and I hope someone can help?

Although loads of sites and apparent listings say they accept 5th Wheelers (39ft+) I am constantly getting knock backs for one reason or another and I just don’t get why when they state fully serviced and large pitches and the killer they say 39ft+ too!!!?
    All I need is Water, Power and if possible Black & Grey Waste hook ups helps.

SO: If any of You know any sites that 100% DO take 5th wheelers 40ft long then please please let me know ASAP as My season ends in March where I am now in East Sussex.

Prefer between M3 & M20 along M27 Corridor 😉

I am 55 so not a party starter LOL

Much thanks in advance 🙂

Hi Tony I’ve had a look on our list there aren’t many in that area unfortunately. If it was cornwall I personally know of a few maybe 6 campsites. So unfortunately your need to do it the hard way and just keep ringing around until you find one. I feel your pain it is very frustrating

Tony Hamilton sr avatarTony Hamilton sr
    Participant

Richard sorry for late reply and thanks for the info, as You know now We will be neighbours within the last week of April so I look forward to a beer or 3 then mate – Thanks for all Your Help & Advice 🙂

Your very welcome m8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar