Easter weekend meet

RV & Motorhome Club homepage Forums CLUB EVENTS 2020 Easter weekend meet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

NOTICE OF NEW EVENT IN THE PLANNING FOR EASTER 2020
    Evening guys and girls. I as admin am planning a weekend away for members of this club for Easter.

The weekend is over the bank holiday Easter break. It is a Country Music Festival which will run from the Friday to the Sunday with entertainment in the afternoons and evenings with live music Friday Saturday and Sunday. Arrival is on the Thursday 9th April and departure on Monday 13th April. The cost for this is based on festival cost including camping. This is £55 per person. Electric hook up is an additional £5 per night if you require it and is on a First come first served bases. If you wish to arrive or depart a day or two earlier / later you can, and the additional cost for this is £6 per night (plus electric if you have it ) if any one is interested post below or PM me. As soon as we have some feed back I will arrange deposits etc.
    LOCATION : A nice private show ground in the quiet village of Stonham Aspel in Suffolk 15 minutes from Ipswich.
    ON SITE : Shower blocks and toilets, water and waste disposal. Resturaunt / Bistro, Mini market shop. Several craft shops, tea room, pottery shop, spa and much more. Boot sale every Sunday and bank holiday Mondays, owl and bird of prey sanctuary and an Amp Theatre (subject to productions on at the time) so there’s plenty to do along side the live entertainment and bar etc. So if you fancy it, let me know.

Inactive

Sounds like it should be a great weekend! It’d be fantastic to get a good turnout to this. I’m certainly looking forward to it.

Paul Manners avatarPaul Manners
    Participant

Hiya. Did reply to the Facebook post so don’t count me twice, 1 is enough. 🙂 count me in, with electricary please.

see you there guys

Jean Jarvis avatarJean Jarvis
    Participant

Hi there. Count me in for one, maybe 2 please, I’ll let you know asap.

thank you jean i will pass it on to david xx

Edward Rowan avatarEdward Rowan
    Participant

Looking forward to this event

Well done Edward

Maxine Jordan avatarMaxine Jordan
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing you all

Bring it on

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar