How does the website and forum look so far ????

RV & Motorhome Club homepage Forums General Chat How does the website and forum look so far ????

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Let me know what you think

Inactive

Is there a way when you next log in for the most recent messages on the forum since we last logged in to be viewable? If so I can’t find it, if not it will mean looking at every topic to see if there are new comments.
    Gary

I don’t know if you can see what I see below the comment box I can click to notify me of a reply. If not I will look in to it for you

Sue Gilson avatarSue

Looking good 😊

Inactive

Just joined and having a good look around.

Looks good and easy to navigate

Well done David think you so much for joining 👍👍👍

Inactive

Looking good so far!!

My only comment is the lettering in posts is grey and I find it a Little difficult to read. It would be better in black, but maybe that´s just me?

I’m looking in to that mark 👍👍

Inactive

My only comment is the lettering in posts is grey and I find it a Little difficult to read. It would be better in black, but maybe that´s just me?

Yes likewise find the grey to light, how do you do quotes ?
    I’m trying here but don’t know if it will work as it doesn’t have a preview button

Inactive

Gareth Walker

Participant
    Yes likewise find the grey to light, how do you do quotes ?
    I’m trying here but don’t know if it will work as it doesn’t have a preview button

Looks like it worked

We have changed the colour of the text to a darker colour see how you get on if your still having problems I’ll see what I can do

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.