Membership fee

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Just to let everyone in good time the membership fee will go up to £15 on the 1st of January 2020

Thank you for your continued support

Paul Manners avatarPaul Manners
    Participant

Worth every penny.

Sue Griffiths avatarSue Griffiths
    Participant

I have had to cancel my paypal repeat payment to cover our annual membership as can’t find the way to update the payment to the higher amount. I would appreciate when anybody has time to, to let me know the required information for the bank details which was posted in the group a while ago. I have looked but can’t see it. My membership is due at the end of January 2020 I understand? I have now shut down my paypal account by the way. I have NOT cancelled my membership which I have been informed some people think I have done…..Cancellng my paypal account does not indicate a membership cancellation surely as the membership payment was for 12 months, ending on 27th January 2020? A personal message to Jeff or myself would have been appreciated and we fully intend to attend future club events but only if we are welcome. Thank you

By the way we have been dealing with severe family issues the past two weeks, resulting in my mother being in the hands of a mental health team. The stress caused by this issue has only added to our upset as you can imagine?

Sorry sue only just seen this xxx

Inactive

Hi Group, I’ve just been informed (Mon 6 Jan 17:42) that Paypal has just cancelled my automatic payments to the Club. Help would be appreciated as I don’t know if I’ve paid for this year or how to re-instate the payments for future years. Thanks

hi neal sorry only just see your comment you should have received an email explaining whats happening

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar