Newbie Alert

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi, yes, yet another newbie on the forum, have lots of questions to ask as despite camping in a caravan since the age of 10 I have never ventured in to RV territory.

I have sorted the first headache and done the insurance managed to get a good deal though the Caravan and Motor home club.

We take delivery on the 21st of Feb, and we are all so exited, as we had our 18 month old Twin axle Coachman caravan stolen on Oct 13th despite having 4 wheel locks a hitch lock and two rear steady locks, this led to us having to cancel all the bookings we had made over the winter

Caravan

As I said above we take delivery of our new RV very soon a Coachmen Mirada and can’t wait to start using it

RV

As we are a family of 6, Myself (Gareth) and the wife (Tracey) and 4 teenagers oh and the dog we where starting to out grow the caravan anyway and where thinking of moving over to Class “A” RVs or class “C” motorhome anyway in a couple of years but this theft has forced our hand a little earlier then expected…

Still expect a lot of silly stupid questions of how things work

And I am very interested in finding out more about the Newbury Fest I have read about in another post no one has said when it is….. we have just booked the Caravan and Motorhome Nationals in York and have booked in with the RV section so if anyone is going to that I may see you there…

Inactive

Sorry take no notice about the Newbury Fest wrong forum

Well done for a newbie your doing ok how did you get pictures up as I haven’t enabled picture to be on the forum ????

Sue Gilson avatarSue

Hi Gareth,
    Lovely RV lots of exciting adventures ahead for you and your
    Family 😁

Inactive

Hi Richard think I jut clicked [img ] button and pasted the link.

Ah I see how you’ve done it 👍👍👍👍

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.