Recommended RV MOT stations

RV & Motorhome Club homepage Forums General Chat Recommended RV MOT stations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Not wanting this to sound negative, as Richard puts a lot of hard work and time in to running this site, but just an idea……

I’ve just added my local MOT place to the list but:

Is it at all possible to have all the MOT places in some kind of order either in an alphabetical list with area of the counties first or on a Google map so we don’t have to look though pages of posts to find what we are looking for something like the UKcampsite search page or the Filllpg search page

Maybe also do it on RV servicing and LPG fitters and other links like this.

Is this even possible and within the bounds of this web package to have a Google maps bolt on…

And how much extra work would it mean to Richard, that could be the problem.

But like I say just an idea…

We are looking into a bolt on google map at the moment all depending on costs we maybe able to apply this to other areas of the website. It’s a hell of a lot of work but if cost effective could really improve not only the website but also the members experience. As the website is only a year old we are always looking at ways to improve it and like any good website it’s evolved over some years so any suggestions are always welcome and we will look in to wether it’s able to be done are costs.

Thank you for your suggestions

Inactive

Okay thanks for the reply Richard

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.